Inspiration around every corner.
The best HR conference is back. Meet us in San Diego for big names, big experiences, and big takeaways.
Want actionable info? You have to see it to believe it.
Tackle your toughest workplace challenges with insights from TED speakers, bestselling authors, business titans, industry influencers – and each other.
- See thought-provoking panel discussions with HR’s top minds
- Deepen your knowledge in intimate breakout sessions
- Explore high-tech solutions designed to make work more human
Think you know what to expect?
We create a safe space for humans to learn, network, and celebrate our industry while bringing in the local art, flavor, and vibe of whatever destination we’re in.
- Be inspired by unique activations and installations
- Visit the bookstore and maybe get a chance to meet our speakers and get one signed
- Watch a behind the scenes look at our podcast which will be recording live
Ready to get real? This is the place to be your authentic self.
Come as you are and connect with some of the most interesting people in the world – we built this all for you.
- We’re adding a fun new technology called brain dates to the show as a fun way to deepen our networking experience
- You can make a new friend as you start each day centered with yoga or meditation
- Dedicated down-time each day without sessions ensures you’ll have time to play with fun activations in Workhuman Central, recharge your devices and your mind, and have time to connect with each other
Want to attend?
We also host a range of other virtual and in-person events designed to help make work more human.
See all events.
Workhuman Live San Diego
April 17-20, 2023
Offering idyllic weather year-round, San Diego is home to gorgeous beaches, tons of attractions, and now HR’s most human HR conference.
Don’t just take our word for it…
BizBash recognized Workhuman Live as one of the 10 Most Innovative Meetings of 2022.
The single best conference on the planet for people who care about making work better.Adam Grant
I love many facets of Workhuman Live, but my very favorite thing is their willingness to talk about the hard topics. They’re not afraid to talk about the real issues that we’re all thinking about and struggling with – and they’re almost always the first to say, “We’re going there.”Brené Brown